Friday 8 March 2013

Spring key pieces

Hi!


It's been an exciting time this past month, what with London Fashion Week and all!

I decided as a tribute to the amazing clothes that have been on my screen, to compile an outfit embracing current trends including preppy and floral patterns! 


Bra top - £35 (Lazy Oaf)
Pencil skirt - £22 (Topshop)
Varsity jacket - £45 (Topshop)
Clutch bag - £199 (Vivienne Westwood)
Chain necklace -£55 (Ted Baker)
Beanie hat- $32 (BOTB via Karmaloop)
Hi-top shoes - £50 but now £35 (River Island)

At the moment I love beanies and this is the most bitchin' beanie that I've come across! And can I just point out that the bra top is just so cute! Kind of need that in my life right now despite being a broke bum :/

Thanks for reading and to see the outfit on ASOS follow the link - http://fashionfinder.asos.com/outfit-309845&action=undefined

Lolita Pink x

2 comments:

  1. what a cute blog!
    I love your writings and - of course - your hair!! <3
    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete